Your Membership Will Help the Society to:
- Support improvement and beautification of that portion of the City of Pittsburgh known prior to 1907 as Allegheny City.
- Document, preserve and interpret the history of Old Allegheny City and the North Side.
- Support preservation of the “Commons,” monuments and landmarks in the North Side.
- Create tours, lectures, publications and educational programs that perpetuate the history of Allegheny City.
Your Membership Benefits Are:
- Reduced rates on tours, lectures, seminars and special events.
- Free subscription to the Allegheny City Society’s quarterly journal, “Reporter Dispatch.”
- Docent and volunteer opportunities.
- Invitation to Annual Meetings and Award Ceremonies.
- Individual Life Membership $100.00
- Corporate Sponsor $50.00
- Business $25.00
- School/Non-profit $20.00
- Family $20.00
- Individual $15.00
- Senior/Student $10.00
Make your check or money order payable to “Allegheny City Society” and send to:
The Allegheny City Society
P.O. Box 100255
Pittsburgh, PA 15233